Week 5 - Module 4: Technology-enhanced lesson plans and Reading/writing skill-building

 Our focus in this module was on websites geared at improving students' reading/writing skills and assisting instructors in improving technology lesson plans.

As is customary, our teacher divided us into four teams and allotted one hour for each group discussion. My gang was made up of Ha, Ninh, My, and myself. I took on the job of moderator this time. My duties included facilitating the conversation, summarizing our results, and reporting to our teacher.

To begin, we presented websites meant to help children improve their writing and reading abilities. We found services like Razkid, Storybird, BBC Breaking News, and Englishforum to be really helpful. These materials were quite beneficial to me.


Our conversation then moved on to the issue of creating lesson plans, which we had previously begun. Each member provided their lesson plan, which included technological activities, and we needed to think up a backup plan in case the equipment failed. The majority of us picked paper handouts as our saver.


We returned to our Zoom class after our hour-long discussion to listen to the other teams' talks. Our teacher offered comments and introduced the following module's topic at the end of the course, as well as direction on our upcoming duties.

This course appears to continuously give new and practical ideas, much like today's class. I feel confident in sharing these websites and my lesson plan with my colleagues, it will help me a lot in the future.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến